3 unique, transformational days with ThetaHealing®. This class was created and is taught by Goran Karna, ThetaHealing® official representative in Croatia and Serbia, ThetaHealing® Master, the ThetaHealing® Certificate of Science. Goran Karna, ThetaHealing®ThetaHealing® official representative in Croatia and Serbia, ThetaHealing® Master, the ThetaHealing® Certificate of Science.
Prerequisites: ThetaHealing® Basic DNA and Advanced DNA.
This course is designed to help forgiveness, love and our personal power to enter our lives, to make us more tolerant and understanding towards others and ourself.
When you find out the reason and become aware of how those people felt at that moment and why they did or did not do something, only then will you be able to truly understand and forgive yourself and them. You probably think you have forgiven your mother and father, or partner, and when you muscle test, the answer is “yes”, but have you truly forgiven them from the depths of your heart and soul? When you picture yourself with your mother and father, meeting them right now for a lunch, do you feel joy to be near them or you feel upset or uncomfortable? Whom have you not forgiven yet? When we truly forgive, we feel a huge burden falling off us; we feel at ease when thinking of those people and our relationship with them.
Have you forgiven yourself? When we forgive ourselves, it will be easier to forgive others, and vice versa. What is very interesting is that when we truly forgive, we liberate ourselves and our descendants from curses and spells, and we are free. We have more energy and better health. Our relationship and abundance improve also. After you forgive you are free from resentment, hate, regret and you can manifest better i be a better healer. We become more happy and joyful and our connection with Creator is stronger.
What does it mean to be powerful? Does that mean we will be able to levitate, to change the form-shapeshift, to rule others or keep them in control? Or it may mean that we are able to live in our true nature of love and peace, to change ourselves, to release from our lives all that does not serve us, be responsible for our lives, realize ourselves, to act from the internal motivation of love and understanding for others? Also, to be powerful means to know who we are and what our purpose and meaning in this life are, and to focus our energy and intention in that direction.
* Has a Bachelor of Philosophy and Art History at Zadar University in Croatia.
* Has a degree in natural healing in homeopathy (Australian School of Public Health).
* Graduated from the Vibrational School in India and also holds the YUMEIHO (Massage Chinese Traditional Chinese) Massayuki Saionji International Institute.
* From the age of 16, Goran sought the purpose and meaning of Truth, Life. These search engines inspired him to study Eastern and Western mysticism, philosophy, art, various forms of healing, and pilgrimage to sacred places.
* 2002 Goran met with Vianna Stibal in Kearney, Australia. At that time, he broke the crisis of life, and Vianna helped him find a balance between mind and body.
* Goran became ThetaHealing® instructor in 2003, and since then has conducted more than 260 workshops and mastering courses.
* In his theta practice, Goran has testified the healing of cancer, viral and bacterial diseases, irritable bowel syndrome, fractures, addictions, diabetes, high blood pressure and many other diseases.
* Goran has seen how people become happier, healthier, more enjoyable and successful after experiencing profound convictions. He noticed that miracles actually happen and they are very common in the theta world.
* He believes that Theta Healing® power comes from Source or Creator of All it is. The techniques that give access to this Power are simple, easy to learn and accessible to anyone, regardless of age, gender, religion or education. Goran is happy to be able to convey this sacred knowledge to his students and clients.
After paying the registration fee, click on the “Add to Cart” button below the registration form and pay the remaining amount directly to the seminar’s leaders.